Adthos for news allows broadcasters to create complete new bulletins – in multiple languages – including weather, sports and traffic using AI and synthetic voice technology.
With out–of–the–box integrations with Newsroom systems including Burli and NewsBoss, users can create complete news bulletins, including quotes and clips, with multiple voices, music beds and idents in an instant. Weather, traffic and sports updates can be completely automated and localized for every possible location , with the ability for stations to write segments using their own format. With more than a dozen AI technologies, Adthos offers its users an efficient and highly creative way of reaching and engaging a larger audience with broadcast-quality updates.
To experience the results please check out the selection of demos below. Want to try it for yourself? Get in touch to apply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Demos
- All audio files have been automatically generated and sent from the Adthos platform
- News content is fictional and has been generated using AI.
- Weather script has been generated by AI using API data and each station’s FCC License Location
- Traffic script has been generated by AI using API data and each station’s FCC License Location
- Music copyright Top Format Productions